Adam Kokesh: Candidate For Not-President in 2020
Adam Kokesh took some time out from his hectic For the Love of Freedom Tour to sit down with me in Anarchy One Studio to discuss his time in combat, his anti-war activism, his time in prison, the tour, his book Freedom, and his future campaign for “Not-President.”
Here’s some of what Adam and I discuss:
- The method Adam uses in his man-on-the-street videos to get people to try to think differently
- How Adam went from a libertarian in name only to a true freedom fighter
- Why Adam intentionally filmed himself loading a shotgun near the Capitol and uploaded it to YouTube
- What Alex Jones doesn’t understand about Adam’s activism
- Why government wars should be obsolete by now
- The police department that used more firepower to arrest Adam in his house than was used by the US military to kill Bin Laden
- What Adam did to pass the time in prison, and the life-changing project it inspired
- Why statists who argue that people who didn’t serve in the military can’t oppose war (and why they’re dead wrong)
- Is Adam retired from street-level civil disobedience?
- What Adam considers his most important act of civil disobedience yet
- Adam’s favorite medium for spreading the message of freedom (it’s probably not the one you think)
- Why Adam wrote his book (and why he gives it away for free)
- How Adam has the energy to drive to 48 states, visiting 64 cities in 63 days
- Why Adam wants to run for president (and why it’s not merely an “educational” campaign
- What Adam would do on his first day in the White House
- And much more!
Visit Adam’s website.
How to get Adam’s book Freedom . . . for FREE!
Check to see if your city is on the For the Love of Freedom Tour.
Watch Adam’s YouTube videos.
Follow Adam on Twitter.
Connect with the Show
To connect with the show, send me an email.
If you’d like to be on the show, click here to use your phone or your computer.
If you want a FREE copy of my book Petty Little Tyrants, and Other Essays, go to LibertariansOnFire.com/book.
Most music on Libertarians On Fire is courtesy of Bill Palmer’s TV Killers. To hear more of Bill’s music, please visit his Bandcamp page.
Libertarians On Fire is covered by a BipCot No Government license. It can be reused by anyone except governments and government agents and employees.
Until next week, peace.
P.S. If you’d like to help ignite the fires of freedom, subscribe to the show so you can get new episodes delivered to you automatically every Friday morning! Click one of the buttons below to subscribe.