Statist News – All The Propaganda That’s Fit To Print
Libertarian mole Kiki has infiltrated a local daily newspaper and she is our Statist News Correspondent. Join us for an informative and fun-filled hour as we discuss:
- Kiki’s libertarian journey (including how she almost became a cop!)
- The moral and ethical challenge she faces working inside the system
- How she asks the tough questions no other reporter will ask
- Why the media lies down for politicians, bureaucrats and cops
- The revolving door between government and media
- Heroic cops who get lap dances paid for by you and me
- From the evidence room to the streets: why cops are selling drugs to the most desperate people in society
- The alternative to traditional media that can make a difference in exposing government lies
- A Dead Libertarian who indirectly inspired one of the best TV shows of all time
- And much more!
To connect with the show, send me an email.
If you’d like to be on the show, click here to use your phone or your computer.
If you want a FREE copy of my book Petty Little Tyrants, and Other Essays, go to LibertariansOnFire.com/book.
Most music on Libertarians On Fire is courtesy of Bill Palmer’s TV Killers. To hear more of Bill’s music, please visit his Bandcamp page.
Libertarians On Fire is covered by a BipCot No Goverment license. It can be reused by anyone except governments and government agents and employees.
Until next week, peace.
P.S. If you’d like to help ignite the fires of freedom, subscribe to the show so you can get new episodes delivered to you automatically every Friday morning! Click one of the buttons below to subscribe.