Food Freedom From The Monsanto-Government Industrial Complex with Lisa DeLasho
Lisa DeLasho of The Freedom Feens joins me and my co-host Jackson Trigg to talk about the Monsanto-Government-Big Ag-Big Food Industrial Complex:
- A hyper-healthy beverage you can make at home
- What is the paleo/primal lifestyle and why is it important
- How to lose 25% of your body weight (even if you don’t intend to)
- The little-known connection between grains and the state throughout history
- Why the serfs get gruel and the aristocracy gets meat
- The who, what and why of one of the biggest beneficiaries of crony capitalism: the 800-pound gorilla known as Monsanto
- Why Agent Orange could be coming to a farm near you
- Which part of the grocery store to shop in, and which part to avoid like the plague
- How the State and Big Food have poor people trapped — and how they can break loose
- What are GMOs, and why are they so unhealthy?
- How the State keeps us unhealthy so it can deliver an endless stream of customers to the drug dealers known as doctors
- And much more!
Check out the Farm-To-Consumer Legal Defense Fund.
About Lisa DeLasho
Lisa is an entrepreneur, writer and radio personality on the nationally syndicated radio show The Freedom Feens.
She is the creator and editor of the health and wellness blog Nutritional Anarchy.
Connect with Lisa on Facebook, and let her know you heard her on Libertarians On Fire!
Connect with the show
To connect with the show, send me an email.
If you’d like to be on the show, click here to use your phone or your computer.
If you want a FREE copy of my book Petty Little Tyrants, and Other Essays, go to LibertariansOnFire.com/book.
Most music on Libertarians On Fire is courtesy of Bill Palmer’s TV Killers. To hear more of Bill’s music, please visit his Bandcamp page.
Libertarians On Fire is covered by a BipCot No Goverment license. It can be reused by anyone except governments and government agents and employees.
Until next week, peace.
P.S. If you’d like to help ignite the fires of freedom, subscribe to the show so you can get new episodes delivered to you automatically every Friday morning! Click one of the buttons below to subscribe.