Government Cops: Serving and Protecting Themselves
Government cops supposedly exist to serve and protect the public that pays their salaries and generous pensions.
But in reality, they only serve and protect themselves. Because of a combination of police unions, qualified immunity, and officer safety being paramount, cops are above the laws they enforce.
Join us for a stark look at the reality of modern policing in America:
- What cops do (and what what they do NOT do)
- A biblical story about the origin of police
- What two cops did when they were called to rescue a woman drowning in a lake
- How to snitch on your neighbors (and why you shouldn’t)
- A couple places you can put your car registration sticker other than your licence plate
- Do you own your home or rent? (Hint: you’re a renter, no matter what)
- The actual size and material of The Thin Blue Line
- Do we even need cops?
- And much more!
To connect with the show, send me an email.
If you’d like to be on the show, click here to use your phone or your computer.
If you want a FREE copy of my book Petty Little Tyrants, and Other Essays, go to LibertariansOnFire.com/book.
Most music on Libertarians On Fire is courtesy of Bill Palmer’s TV Killers. To hear more of Bill’s music, please visit his Bandcamp page.
Libertarians On Fire is covered by a BipCot No Goverment license. It can be reused by anyone except governments and government agents and employees.
Until next week, peace.
P.S. If you’d like to help ignite the fires of freedom, subscribe to the show so you can get new episodes delivered to you automatically every Friday morning! Click one of the buttons below to subscribe.